Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines

So, tomorrow's valentines. Nothing special. Gonna be working anywayz. btw i got the job at Nikko's.
Its a japenese restaurant. Well, ppl there are nice and friendly. It's kinda nice working there even tho the working hours are a bit awkward. It starts from 10.30~14.30 then continues at
17.30~22.30. But i dont mind tho.

I didnt think i'd get the job at 1st tho. Cause when i apply, this cashier lady person told me that she wasnt sure whether they had any vacancy's or not. so i filled in this form and went back home. I waited the whole afternoon for them to call. Then finally at night i got a call from Kris (i think that's how her name is spelt). So yeah, she told me to come to the restaurant the next day and wear black pants and slippers and stuff. But the bad side of this job is that i cant really talk to zaty when she calls at night. I barely even get to talk to her. She called just now but i couldnt really talk cause my supervisor was right next to me. Sorry Baby!

Btw last sunday, which was about 4 days ago me and my friends (Alex, Hebron, Mark, Larry, Lian, and Damien ) i think thats how they're names are spelt. First game was againts the team 'LOST'. we lost 4-0. hahah. but it was a good experience tho. we played another 3 matches after that and won only 1 of them. Oh well, it was fun tho playing with my friends.There's suppose to be another game the coming saturday but i dont think i can make it. Sides im the worst player on the team. haha. anywayz, thats all for todays post. cya !

No comments: