Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY

Chinese New Year is practically over now. I just came back home about an hour ago. Went to Andy Chia's house with baby and her sister. It was alright i guess. Zaty's going back tomorrow tho. Time goes by so fast when im with her and so slow when im without her. I guess thats normal right. But im grateful tho. I got to see her almost everyday since she came back. GOD! i miss her.

Anywayz, earlier today i went visiting with my friends. Fareez picked me up together with david. Went to lynthia's house 1st. Then to quina's i think. Cant remember really. Been a long day.
I had fun tho. Zaty was suppose to follow but her mom wouldnt let her, oh well. After going to shariel's house i followed Alex's car. Dont want him to get lonely ba. hahaha. They came over to my house in the afternoon. And the last house i went to was esthers house.

Oh yeah, fareez's car got stuck in a drain. Couldnt really tell that was a drain tho. So wasnt really his fault. So anyway, i had fun today. I got to see danny, damn long since i saw him. And i got to spend some time ( even tho it wasnt long ) with zaty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im gonna miss you baby =(